Sunday, June 27, 2010

Omgwtfbbq


I have been away with...complications.

Don't panic; I'm fine. Physically, that is.

As if everything else in my life weren't enough already, i am adding to it. And i need someone to talk to, so i may be taking this blog private for a bit. If you are an interested party, let me know what email addess you'd be logging into Blogger on, and I will include you. If you have been silently following, that's cool, and I admire your tenacity, as I have been a tich on the boring side for a while...ever since I had a little oopsie at Job 1, which I will be more than happy to talk about...later.

In Other News, Mummers is still terminal. Film at eleven.

I am just dying to tell you what I did today. Simply *dying*.

1 comment:

Wildrun said...

I'd like to be kept on your blog list if that's OK. wildrun2 is the name, yahoo.com is the game.