Tuesday, February 22, 2011

I am losing my fricking mind.

Harry had a series of seizures yesterday, accompanied by a feeling of impending doom. Just so you know, the impending doom part is potentially a bad thing. If you ever have it, seek help STAT. It may be the only warning you get.

So Harry, against my suggestion, went to the same hospital that murdered Mummers...and ended up involuntarily committed.

No, I'm not kidding; they're treating it as a psych issue.

So I am finding a doctor to accept his transfer so that I can phone an ambulance to pick him up.

Christ on a cracker.




- Posted using SomeBlogApp that I don't know how to use. o_O

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i am losing my mind as well.very bad.help.the world is selfish and its filled with computer viruses and spam mail.i only found this rubbish watching ancodia 808 state on computer and a password bollocks