Wednesday, September 21, 2011

More September


I have vowed (I promise I will explain after December) that I can only blog from two devices -- my cell phone, via an app that is Ancodia-devoted, or on my iPod, also via an app that houses nothing but this blog.

I had a little 'mistake' a while ago. Butsoanyway.

I was working on getting a study up online when Karen phoned. As a brief catch-up, she annoyed the hell out of me years ago, but we've become BFFs (sorta, for me) since. Our backgrounds are really similar (she's even half-Jewish, though she was mitzvaed, and i wasn't), and blah, blah, blah. Anyway, since i am depressed and alone, i took her out to lunch (on the phone; it's a weirdness we share), but she had to go (she is a researcher in my field at a hospital in a major city not far from here), so...I'm alone. I'm eating Chinese (best coconut shrimp on Earth), and I am alone.

::sadface::

I'm fine, really. I don't have that hang-up some people do about eating alone. Even when i don't have something to do, eating alone has never bothered me. Dunno. I'm weird.

Butsoanyway.

I would go shopping after this, but i need to get back to work, and in the back of my mind, i can hear my mother saying 'oh, Ancodia, you will take any excuse to spend money!' Feh...she's wrong. Don't listen to her. XD

Ahhh...after leaving me for twenty minutes, Karen's back. And I am almost done eating. Monday, I tamped down my tears with MAC's Evil Eyes pallette, so i probably won't shop. But i have to eat and get back to work.

And i so want this coconut shrimp recipe!

No comments: