Sunday, February 26, 2012

Hiding and Healing

I have been busy. And crying a lot. And stressed out. And nobody cares. Well, it feels like nobody cares. I am taking an hour here and there as a break when I need to stop sobbing uncontrollably and just read something mindless. I have just started My Heart May Be Broken, But My Hair Still Looks Great, or whatever the name is, cos I bought it as an ebook for way dirt cheap, and these days all my budget can afford is Way Dirt Cheap.

Butsoanyway.

I just got to the part where Paige tries to give what's his name her last $100 because she thinks she may have stomped his foot out of wages for a few days, and I had a revelation. Paige and I are a lot alike, except that I'm not pretty and have finished college, but...I just had a smidgen of insight as to why some people hate me. Or act like they do.

Just a thought. For me, at least. And not that I know how to tell them I have good intentions. But...it's something to think about, at least.




- Posted using Speak-n-Blog from my Fisher-Price Chatter Pull Telephone

No comments: