Wednesday, July 21, 2004

Stuff, things, and other stuff.

Like I have time to figure out how to make a new paragraph on this thing...sigh. I'm trying to figure out how to load this ripoff version of PowerPoint, because I can't afford the real PP. All the technical writers in the world, take heed: if you can break stuff down into Step 1, Step 2, Step 3, it would be muchly appreciated. Though, in truth, the real version of PP might come with easy-to-understand instructions. Maybe that's why they get The Big Bucks, and there's some guy who got maybe an 8 on the SATs writing for the ripoff companies.  I dunno.  Or I could just be plain stupid, there' s always that possibility.  I have a project due.  Sometimes it just seems like everyone else in the world has some life instruction manual that like, I wasn't packaged with.  Everyone else knows how to get these stupid programs to work, what kind of a presentation to set up, just everything.  Whatever.  I'm just scared.  I have to travel soon, and I'm taking that excuse to kvetch about everything.  And I doubly dislike it when (certain) people try to be so judgemental about me...oh, I don't know.  Some people just like to criticize everything.  I have one of those in my class.  Anything I can do, she can do better, and she made sure everyone got that message on my last presentation.  I wish she'd get her ass over here and create this stupid thing for me.  I figure that, if I have all my facts straight and understandable, that's what counts.  But in the class critique part, she complains that I had too many colors.  Whatever.  I like colors.  They are pretty.  Plus I had my topics grouped by color.  Not that it matters.  I just said, "ok, thank you".  I'll do this one in black and white.  :-)  Which is probably easier for me, since I'm not doing this one on one of the school computers, and I'm not even sure I could get it all colorful anyway.  And I still can't figure out how to start a new paragraph on this dumbo blog.  I am so fricking stupid.


No comments: