Saturday, December 18, 2004

I need more friends!

Sigh...one indication you don't have enough friends is when GMail gives yet more invitations for you to disperse, and you've run out of people to whom you can disperse them. If anyone is interested in a GMail invitation, send an email; I've got five left.

Well, I did end up getting IMed by Nastypants. Sigh. Teach me to not sign off and just sit there, cowering. You know that Toby Keith song, "I wanna talk about me", or whatever it's called (can you tell I'm not exactly the biggest fan Country Music has ever had?)? Ok, so I endured that for a while. Not that I really should complain, because in truth, I don't fare too well talking about myself. I can do ok in conversations talking about ideas, events, things like that; I just have a hard time talking about me-stuff, because I always feel like the other person is getting bored, or something.

Ok, so anyway: Ever since then, I've been at work at my other job, stocking up on hours for holiday shopping. And I've actually started my book. No kidding. And I'm not going to stop until it's done, even if it completely sucks.

One more week of workng my butt off, and then I will cut back to regular part-time hours, and have some semblance of time off. Sort of. More about that later, I guess.

No comments: