Sunday, December 09, 2007

If I weren't so tired...

I would write something about how Romeo is hanging in there, how we
have loaned back some of our equipment at Job 2-sub-1 to the original
vendor to use in a bencharking process with some newer equipment 'cos
we are *the* facility to be doing this, so I am supposed to stand
around and look helpful all day, and I would write about how I really
wish Meg would stay for xmas and New Year's Eve, but she is about to
run off to a tournament, and I would write about how I have managed to
get all manner of shit in, not simply at the eleventh hour, but at the
eleventh hour-and-fifty-nine-minutes. Bwaah. And I would write about
spending four hours with Baby Bat shopping for her mom. And I would
write about how terribly tired I am, or perhaps I wouldn't. I do not
want to sound whiny. :-)

No comments: