Sunday, May 29, 2011

Happy Memorial Day

I want my brother back stateside. And I am sooo fricking hungry. I'm teaching a six-week class, and it is kicking my ass. And I really want to get food...dang. I have all tomorrow to work, so I am going to try to get everything done...all at once.

Meg left for Minneapolis for the weekend, and I went over to see This Guy tonight for a few hours cos he has his son this weekend.

omfg...I'm watching Law & Order (Mummers and I used to watch it together a lot; SVU was one if her favourite shows), and they just showed a commercial for Eggies, and now I'm starving. Bastards.

Butsoanyway. So I went over to TG's house for a few hours and watched him play Left 4 Dead. Whee. While I was just sitting there, I was on my cell quietly helping Harry write some motions for the court hearing over the shiteous mess that is his rental situation; he's finally had to start paying rent to the court to hold cos the management company won't re-wire the kitchen even though it's a code violation, a fire hazard, and they were ordered by a judge to repair it immediately a year ago. No, seriously...I couldn't make this stuff up.

But so I didn't get much done today, and so tomorrow has to be a work day. And I know I annoyed TG by not being wholly enrapt by watching him play, but who cares? He surely is not losing sleep over me.

Speaking of sleep, I may write more later, but for the moment, I'm going to try falling asleep.




- Posted using SomeBlogApp that I don't know how to use. o_O