Sunday, May 08, 2011

Happy Mother's Day

To ALL moms, even moms of furbabies. I am really missing Mummers. My life is so...screwed up. I have a major presentation on Wednesday, and I cannot sleep. I will be fine, I always am. Just now is bad. Fuck that 'be here now' shit; now sucks.

I cannot tell if This Guy is giving me space, or getting tired of me. Who knows; who cares? If I can just get through Wednesday, that's what matters. And family. Family matters, too. We're all fine.




- Posted using SomeBlogApp that I don't know how to use. o_O

2 comments:

Sweet Bee said...

Hi there, read a few of your posts, dont take this the wrong way, I would give the same advice to myself, if someone doesnt feel like a friend and act like a friend, move forward, you can still be friendly, the world is odd and people are odder than it. Dont know you and dont be offended but said a prayer for you. I hate to hear the kind of pain you express, it makes me sad.

Anonymous said...

Hi...I am a shitty person: I just now saw this. :( Thank you, seriously, and you are very sweet. Hugs and love at you. <3