Friday, May 02, 2008

I wanna learn how to blow shit up with my mind.

I am sitting in the parking lot across the street from Eviljob because
we've been evacuated after a bomb threat. Sigh. See? EVERYONE hates
Eviljob. At least I got to do the 'face time' thing. w00t. People
often ask me about Eviljob...what it is, etc.; well, think of an
international company that people would want to blow up. That's
probably Eviljob. Yep, yep.

I have seen the first episode of CelebraCadabra cos the fabu Max Maven
is on it (eventually, i'm told), and SuperMom and I were joking about
me harnessing the powers of my mind to make the bomb go off (joke,
people...this is HUMOUR), and SuperMom said if I could pull that one
off, i could for sure get tapped for Season 2. But seriously, as much
wishful thinking as there is out here, it'd be hard to claim that I
did it. Sigh. Where's Uri Geller when you need him? ;-) seriously
though, we're supposed to have our phones off, so I'd better get off
before I get fussed at, cos i *do* still have a management lanyard,
however silly that may be. I'm going to start singing 'Some Fun Now',
making up my own lyrics, of course. Hee.

No comments: