Thursday, April 23, 2009

I need spell check.

Ok, so Supermom had the D&C and is ok. Sad, but ok. She should be back
at work tomorrow, though *I* think she should take more time off and
go to Fiji or some other FTW thing; I have been doing a bunch of her
stuff so that it wouldn't pile up while she's away. That made today a
little harsh -- Eviljob, teach, teach, Eviljob, class office hours via
email, and Eviljob -- but what's a few days for poor little PopTart's
mom? Fiji. Seriously.

I (we) am (are) still struggling with J 2.5 defection crap, and I
(just I) am currently deciding whether to put in a resume for a new
department at Eviljob, or find something different. Long story, but I
had to explain to the depressed manager for whom I wrote the action
plan that I was not even *thinking* of 'scooping' her, because she is
planning on applying for the same department, and she needs to get out
from where she currently is, and in no small way. Mom, in Other News,
is fine; her oncologist thinks her discolouration is the result of
poor drainage in the lymphectomy and lumpectomy areas, and was going
to have an MRI, but her creatinine is at 36, so she cannot have the
contrast dye (it is taxing to one's renal function, and I am phrasing
it that way cos I am on pda and too tired-slash-lazy to look up
whether I should spell the plural of 'kidney' with a -y or -ies. Yes,
I really am that paradoxically stupid, particularly when I am
exhausted; shut up. I can spell and define
'antidisestablishmentarianism', 'hermeneutic', and
'sesquipedalianism', but not pluralise 'kidney'. Eat me. At least I am
honest. The word 'monkey' fucks with me as well; wtf is the plural of
'monkey'? I don't actually *know* English, I just kind-of press keys
here randomly and hope it all works itself out,
bluhbluhbluhbluhhh...), so she'll have a sonogram, I think tomorrow or
Caturday.

The past year-plus of stress has finally caught up to me in a big way;
I feel like hell, and I think I might be contracting a bladder
infection because I am peeing constantly it seems, and am so crampy I
hesitate to even begin to describe (trust me, it's bad), and
almost-sweaty, so I'm at the doctor's tomorrow evening after I get off
work. I know...at this point I am so undignified that I might as well
talk about *anything*, but truthfully, that's why I have this blog --
so that I can be as uncouth as I want...or need. Next week: bowel
movements. w00t!

kidding...*kidding*!

And I think one of the few remaining un-spayed Eviljob cats may have
given birth, so I will be back in the trapping bidness in a few
months.

If I don't jump off a cliff, that is. Ok...sleep. Maybe.

No comments: