Friday, April 17, 2009

I'm quietly plotting.

ohai.

I have to do something about this not sleeping thing. Anyways,
tomorrow I am doing part of my work at Eviljob and a load of
Supermom's work; she is taking a lot of time off right now. I feel
terrible for her. I tweeted about how she's lost her baby, and this is
upsetting to all of us in our functional group. Eviljob is going well,
my teaching is going really well, and I am working on kicking some Job
2.5 ass with the group of us that were on that contract.

After I get out of work tomorrow, I have to drive across town to pick
up some jewellery for Meg, then haul ass to Botany Bay to pick up a
load of cat food that I get for super-cheap through a rescue group out
there to feed all my parking lot ferals. I am still not sure how I am
going to fit it all into The Rolling Office (a/k/a The Deathcoaster);
semesters that I am teaching at satellite campuses (campii?), I lug so
much crap around in my car that it is ridiculous. Sigh. And while out
in Botany Bay, I will not, not, NOT contact a certain someone. Won't.
Shan't.

Ok, I am having Boy Tsouris. Gaaahd, I cannot even talk about it. No
worries, it will blow over.

Butsoanyway.

And this weekend I also have to drive out to my father's (which is a
hell of a drive when time is tight), and make three tests and one
quiz. And Meg cannot help with any of this because...::drum
roll::...she's *busy*. Bwaah!

I am having a very stressful time of it, and that is bad. I am
really, really trying to not flip out, but...it is tempting. And oh,
my, god am I all achy and crampy, not that I would ever let it show
publicly. But I am. And tense.

Ok, enough whining; I will try to sleep again.

2 comments:

Scott Johnson said...

Y'know, for a guy recently out of a job, the more of your twitter updates I get the more fortunate I feel! Things sure do seem to be loading up on you. As for sleep, it's a good thing in moderation, but you can't do it EVERY NIGHT... :)

Honestly, I hope there's some relief in sight for you, and you'll be in my thoughts. And on my phone! :)

Scott

ancodia said...

Things are loading up...just spent another two hours talking with Rehab Snowflake. :-\ Buried in work and political crap. :-\\

But I am REALLY sorry to hear about your job. {{{{{}}}}} I am hoping that you will walk into something fabulous, though. They certainly did not sound as if they were treating you properly!

I beat myself up for being lazy and not posting more often, but right now with things as entangled as they are, tweeting is just...easier. I know. I suck.