Friday, July 10, 2009

Crazy Cat Lady Going Crazier.

I just found a really cool site -- Crazy Cat Lady Blogging.

She has an awesome discussion of Metacam here, and a B12 talk here.

I am taking a break from work/studying for a minute; Rhett's at the close of Week One of his respiratory infection, and is doing better.  Cookie and Squoosh, however, are just now starting in with the sneezing, despite my having jumped through hoops of fire to try to keep them (and all of their things) separated from Rhett.  I have them all on Triaminic for sneezing, and Rhett is already on antibiotics, and I have to pick up Squoosh and Cookie's antibiotics.  Pfft. 

It really is always something. 

In other Sick Cat News, my mother's cat has developed a mystery illness, so Mom is phoning me constantly to ask about this and that, and just had her cat scoped at the vet (some irritation, but nothing definitive yet, and her blood work all looks good). 

I feel a little overwhelmed, to be honest.  Sick cats plus work, school, the political bullshit at work and school...everything.  It's almost too much. 

No comments: