Sunday, July 05, 2009

We're fine

Rhett has one hell of an URI, but he is much better, and his fever is down; I have spent the weekend grading and studying, breaking to take him to the vet, dose him, and etc...  He had atropine for the past two days and I think that drove his fever up, but today was his first day on albuterol suspension (0.05cc every *OTHER* day), and he definitely sounds a little better.  

I have spent the past three hours homesick and depressed.  I almost friended a few people from my old high school, but then I remembered that (1) I have hidden my profile because (2) they may be ok, but some of them have friended people I do not care for, for reasons from simply being a dick to having assaulted me.  So nix that.  

I have to go to sleep.  Sigh.

1 comment:

Scott Johnson said...

Good to hear Rhett's on the upswing. Good thoughts toward all of you.