Sunday, July 10, 2011

Ow.

It's been a busy week. Last Sunday, Squoosh bit me. No, really. On my arm. He caught a vein somehow; there was blood everywhere. Well, I stopped the bleeding and found my doctor (on a Sunday, which was no small feat) so the bite didn't get reported, and am now finishing up a week of doxycycline and cefalexin. Squoosh bit me because he is very unhappy these days; he doesn't like the packing and constant commotion.

I've had a paper due with Karen all week, and we suck; we are such procrastinators. I have to go in a sec, but I'll be back.




- Posted using SomeBlogApp that I don't know how to use. o_O

1 comment:

Scott Johnson said...

Welcome to the "My really sweet cat bit me" club. Been there, done that, didn't get the antibiotics, and my finger still hurts. And I love my kitty. :)