Tuesday, February 26, 2013

...and so it goes

My stitches tore, and I'm on restricted movement. I don't remember if I said so before. I'm watching a lot of episodes of Bullshit! on You Tube and feeling sorry for myself.

Being away from Eviljob has really forced me to think about how much I have come to hate that job. I feel devalued, and frankly abused. I am tired of living by their rules, and feel suffocated by their despotic demands; everything should have been 'more'; nothing is ever good enough, and...I am just over it.

I want to find a better place to be. I am tired of begging people who should know better to listen to reason.

I have let my sleep get out of whack, and...this, everything, has to stop. I hand to impose order again. Somehow.



- Posted using Speak-n-Blog from my Fisher-Price Chatter Pull Telephone

No comments: