Monday, October 04, 2004

kiss kiss, barf barf.

I haven't forgotten to post, I've not had the time! Right now, I'm listening to the "Halloween" station on my ISP's radio thingy (ok, like it's hard to guess that it's AOHell) while I try to finish some homework that's due tomorrow that I don't know bupkis about. Sigh. Icky-yucky-stinky-stupid factor analysis. The Grim Grinning Ghosts song from Disney's Haunted Mansion is playing...it's cool! :-) I love this season so much, too bad it has to get all sucked up by all this school stuff and everything.

My car's ok, and I haven't had the chance to check the lottery numbers yet! Auk!

I had better get to work--I have to finish this PAF/PCA schtuff, and then read over some stuff and fake-up a presentation really fast, and then read two articles and come up with these busywork "thought questions" that are required for my Thursday class. Doublesigh. It's hard to get motivated...I'm sleepy, damnit.

My son-friend has an interview for a relatively good job tomorrow. He says he's going to tell them he has "absence seizures". I tried to reason with him, and suggest that he at least phrase it in terms they'll understand, like saying he has epilepsy, but he wants to do it his way. I say if he does it that way, he's not going to get the job. Sigh again. He really needs the insurance so he can get his medication adjusted so he will stop having seizures, so I don't see why such a big deal has to be made of it. Maybe that's dishonest of me, but whatever. No one is ever going to go out of their way to help you in this world; I've at least learned that much.

I did get to talk to that cute guy in my Mathstuff class today; too bad I looked like hell. But he was nice, like he always is. God, he's so cute! So that was a nice thing. And so is my new car. :-) So some things are very good.

Ok... I'm getting to work now. Phooey. And yay, Christmas and Halloween! :-) When I post next, I'll explain why we're in the Christmas season right now--as of Sept. 21st, to be exact.

No comments: