Saturday, September 25, 2004

The fate of my old car...

Ok. My old car was sold. For $1,100. But, on the positive side, it was sold to another dealership, and so I can still buy it back. If I win the lottery, that is. Or *when* I do, rather. I have got to keep positive. We're about to have a big storm here, and I had to park my new car outside, so now I have to worry about it getting wrecked. The basketball hoop in my driveway is freestanding (sort-of; it's on a pole that's been stuck into the ground), and I'm just hoping it doesn't crash down onto my new car. Sigh. Always something to worry about. If I had my old car, I wouldn't worry so much, because anything cosmetic is not that big a deal, but...well, I don't know. I've been spoilt over the past three days of driving my new car. So, when it gets destroyed or all trashed up, I can at least have the past three days to look back upon with fondness.

So this has been and shall be a banner week for me. And I want my old car back. And I don't want my new car to be hurt. And I feel like could cry for a week over everything! Grr. As if my life weren't stressful enough already.

I normally enjoy rain and storms, but I'll not be enjoying this one, I don't think. Too much else to consider and worry over. Too bad I don't drink much, or take pills. Tonight'd be a good time for either, or both. :-P

1 comment:

Vannessa Gabbett said...

You're very optimistic, Ancodia! You thought about buying it back from the dealership company you sold your car to! You seemed to love you car that much. Why did you sell it in the first place?