Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Update...wheee...

I give my solemn vow that this entry will NOT start off with "Ok". God, that's annoying.

I haven't done anything phenomenal today. Yesterday, I bought a car. Well, I figure I deserve something--like A/C. Now I have to do all the mundane crap, like clean out the car I'm trading in, and all. Bleah. But it's cool; I haven't had a "nice" car in like, forever. I'm not really very image-conscious, which is why I've been driving my POS for so long, but I have to admit, it's nice to (potentially) not have to worry about all the headaches that come with driving a POS. Like breaking down, and having no A/C. My previous car was a 1991, so you can imagine the details, I'm sure. So I've exchanged those headaches for the headaches of having monthly payments. Eek. Truth is, that makes me a little nervous. Ok, that makes me more than a little nervous. I don't like being *that* much in debt. But, on the other hand, I have this coming weekend off, and I'm tempted to drive somewhere--it'll be nice not having to worry about breaking down, or something. Sigh. As much as I hate to admit it, I'm neurotic sometimes. :-) No--really--I have my moments. Swear. :-)

Ok, so I'm happy. I'm happy I bought the car. I feel a little guilty, like I don't deserve it, and a little anxious about the payments and stuff, but otherwise, I'm happy. I just get a little scared when good things happen to me. It's like an anticipatory kind of scared. So I'm stupid--we knew that.

I wish I had something to go do tonight. :-\ Weird, I know. I'm not that big a birthday celebrator, but I do wish now that I had something to do. Well, besides clean out my car. I'd better go get finished.

No comments: