Sunday, September 05, 2004

And then the rains came...


I just lost an entry as I tried to post...grrr. :-) Teach me to not save, eh?

It's really raining here. That's nice, and on top of it all, I have tomorrow off--from everything. I'm going to sleep in! Yay! I will, that is, unless I do something stupid like I did the last tme I tried to sleep in, and set my alarm out of habit. :-) I do have a lot of reading to do, but I can get most or all of that done tomorrow, plus I managed to find on my hard drive a document that I typed a few months ago that I can recycle for something I have due in probably under an hour, instead of having to spend a few hours in creative...errr...creating. :-) So I'm happy. And I shouldn't have railed on my coworkers like I did here. This is why I'm glad I rarely ever say things to people. I was just upset. I still am, but I'm trying to not think about it. But today has been great, and tomorrow is looking like it'll be great, too! :-)

No comments: