Sunday, September 12, 2004

silly poker people, like me

 
    Hmmm...ok.  So this is my first post by email!  :-)  I am getting so blogger-savvy, it's scary!  :-)  Gee, I hope the sarcasm comes through loud and clear...  I'd really hoped to be further along in my understanding by now, but, eh.  Can't do everything.  Right now, instead of sleeping, I'm playing online poker.  Now how bright a life decision is that?  Well...so what.  I have to hone my skills to get on the World Poker Tour sometime, don't I? ;-)  Ummm...yeah.  What I want to know is, why is it that whenever I have a really, really good hand, the flop is always bad (and vice versa)?  I just don't get it.  Oh, well. 
 
    And some people (particularly one in the room I'm in right now) take losing so seriously!  I mean, c'mon--it's play money!  I've been playing for about an hour, and I'm getting ready to quit; I've been losing pretty consistently, and you don't see me calling anyone names.  Geez.  Although, on the other hand, if this did happen on the WPT show, it would probably be pretty interesting.  Oh, man--or fist fights!  Think about it--full-contact poker.  :-)  I knew you'd see it my way.  :-D
 
    Ok...I'm heading off to bed now.  I hope this posting works!  Good night.

No comments: