Saturday, November 27, 2004

Huh?

Who is better than Kinkaid? Ummm...Vettriano, for one. I can't believe I just had this discussion. Some people--I swear...

I was just talking online with a work-friend, teling them about the Kinkade Store, and they lit into me a-cos they like him. I didn't say I didn't like him, I just said his stuff could be better.

Geez. Teach me to have an opinion.

I have to remember to write about the whole fiascolike debate over whether or not a policeman will write a ticket if they didn't see a traffic accident. I'm personally thinking that once people are able to have brain implants that make it so that they are able to (among other things, I'm sure) do something like access the internet, one of the businesses that will stand to really make a mint off of the whole thing is snopes.com. Kee-rist.

No comments: