Saturday, November 27, 2004

I'm just going to hell with myself! Auk!

Breaking a pattern of trustworthiness, I've thrown caution to the wind and called in sick. Yes, that's right--I have today off. Well, illegitimately. But illegitimately counts! So what am I doing with my ill-gotten day?

Nothing constructive. It feels fabulous.

I hope this isn't some disintigration of personality where I'm going to just keep calling in sick until they fire me, thereby launching my career as Total Slacker and Bum. But it might be. I mean...this is uncharacteristic of me. I'm scaring myself. :-0


giggle

So what's on the agenda for today? I'm going to go visit a friend who is running a restaurant-stand thingy, and then I'm going to pick up laundry detergent, and then I'm going to maybe watch TV, but probably study for my final in two weeks.

I am so totally looking forward to the shopping part. It's detergent, but detergent counts as shopping. Even if detergent doesn't technically count as shopping, it counts as shopping considering that it's not just detergent. I also have to get Plax, fabric softener, and dryer sheets. Now that is shopping.



No comments: