Friday, September 23, 2005

umm-hmmm, umm-hmmm.

Sigh…  As I type, I’m talking to Nastypants, who is deserving of a new name.  I will get around to it.  She is at her new school, in her new program, and happy, so I guess that’s good.  I have been talking with her for over an hour, and not writing anything here, so I’m just “umm hmmm”-ing her right now.  :-)  Well, I was all interactive before.  I have a maximum, and I have met it; plus, she doesn’t know a difference.  Maybe (I am hoping) she and I can have a normal relationship now that she’s happy and…more distant.  

Wow…an hour and forty-minute conversation.  Lord.  Ok, I have hung up now.  For the record, she quit on me, not the other way around.  :-)  

Butsoanyway.

I shopped with chickens at this (here’s where I get strange, fasten your seatbelts) hardware store (I know; hard to picture me in a hardware store) in this cute little town I like so much.  It’s a mom-n-pop store, and they have all kinds of weird things; a few years ago I bought an incense burner that came with pine incense for like, $5 or less; not more than a year ago, I saw the *exact same* log-cabin incense burner in (I think) an LL Bean or Land’s End catalogue for something like $20.  I just love this hardware store.  :-)  And they have chickens running around outside.  And a fried chicken place that is also in the same plaza, so it’s like, triply perverted to see these chickens running around.  

Butsoanyway.

So I shopped some, and hung out in this town (I just love the Main Street, USA look), and then I drove home and dyed my hair whilst watching more episodes of Cold Case Files than I could count.  No, I don’t want to be Clarice Starling, I just love that sort of thing; it satisfies my Inner Stage Manager to see how some of this stuff gets worked-through, I think.  Plus I think serial killers and criminals are interesting.  I didn’t say *cool*, I said *interesting*.  I didn’t dye my hair black, like I wanted to, but way darker than it was.  It was fun.  Now I have to go back and do a protein treatment and then some Ineral to keep it from frizzing out.  Eventually.  

Fluffer had a fight on Monday with our TPTB, and then didn’t show up for our meeting today.  I guess time will tell as far as what is going on.  I still think she’s a vacuous bitch, and I hope she falls off a mountain.  Not that I would wish ill on anyone…  Oh, who in the hell am I kidding?  Die, Fluffer; die.

Butsoanyway.

Even ‘pants agreed with me that she’s very disrespectful, rude, and self-centred (Yes, I said ol’ ‘pants *agreed*.  That is when you know it’s bad, geez….).  

I got my hair done today, and she cut it a little short, but I guess I’ll live.  It’s still a fantastic cut, I’m just accustomed to long hair and as of this afternoon, it’s only just beneath my shoulders.  I’ll have to remember to tell her not to do that next time, but it’s really not important—she’s still Goddess of the Shears.  :-)

And today I had to do double-time to turn something in electronically, and had to sign up in another class to present something…I don’t know what.  Eek.  Hope I figure it out before November 4th, or whenever.  

And I’m now *officially* behind in a side-project that I took on over the Summer.  This is what I get for screwing around so much.  

And I have to be at Eviljob all weekend…again.  Pfft.  I had better get some sleep.

No comments: