Sunday, February 25, 2007

And I don’t want to live this life…

Okay, I have to get in a quick update of sorts.

One, Lisa seems to be back in the rescue bidness. She has a new name, new flyers, and I phoned Chrissy and talked to her for a bit; Chrissy still has around fifty cats of Lisa’s, only now to take them back Lisa wants all of them to be tested and for Chrissy to buy $300 worth of building materials. Now, I personally think that is bullshit, but I am not Chrissy. So I offered to give her some of it, and help her raise some more. This really sucks.

Eviljob is the same as always. I haven’t seen Mehitabel recently, so I guess that means that she’s had her next litter. I just want to cry. Breakfast is so friendly…up to a point. Won’t let me near, though. Not that I know what I’d do if she did. Cry, probably.

Job 2 is Hell. Though in a good way. I am busy as crap, but I am having as much of a good time as I am probably capable of having in this life. It’s what I want to do.

Well, mostly.

I just wish I did not have all these other things going on. I realised that the other day; I am, in a couple major ways, doing what I want to be doing, and things are – in this one tiny corner of my life – perfect.

Butsoanyway.

I have to get to sleep, but…things are ok. I am worried about the usual stuff: my upcoming trip, Ms Grammarian’s absence, the cats in the parking lot, and a bunch of other things that I can’t even remember most of the time. I am under this ginormous amount of stress, and I am getting forgetful…or maybe there just aren’t enough hours in the day.

School stuff is ok. Just ok. I am *doing* fine…it’s just that everything is moving so fast. I like having some free time to read and think and stuff, and this semester, I have *none*.

All my cats are great. Even Harry seems to be doing better after this last round of Clavamox and that pill, Whateveritwas.

My father came into town last week to see me, and I and guess it is because I had not been out to see him in a while, so…I guess we had fun. He brought my stepmother, and we went to her favourite seafood place in town. It was a pretty nice evening, though I guess it stressed me out; I went and bought earrings after. And I am still somehow fitting in time to go to the chiropractor, who is actually helping out tremendously with my headaches. Added to that is this other physical rehab thing I have entered, and, well…my dance card’s full. I am *tired*.

Though this really cracked me up: $25 an hour?!? Not nearly enough!

I have a lot to write about, but I have to go to sleep.

.

No comments: