Thursday, February 08, 2007

The secret of my success!

Okay, so today has been...unusual. I think it is my perfume. :-) I
*finally* managed to make some really huge progress on one project at
Job 2, and that is just beyond fabulous. So i took some crap to read
through and went to see my doctor (just routine stuff). I figure that
i'm justified in taking off a couple hours early, at least for today.
Plus, my GP is like a small-town doctor, and there's always tons of
waiting, so since i'd be reading work stuff, it's not like i'm talking
about totally slacking off. Right? Right! Butsoanyway. So i am
sitting outside, peacefully reading my crap (i figure outside is
healthier than inside with sick people sneezing snot all over me, and
my doctor or his office girl know to yell outside for some of us, so i
must not be alone in my belief), and i get *propositioned*.
Graphically. I get 'hit on', sure; that's not the novelty. What had
me in stunned silence was that i haven't been propositioned that
graphically since a confuzzled man mistook my being in a sex club for
*participating*, and did everything short of drawing freaking diagrams
on a napkin to convince me that he was a good...ummm...bet. Today, we
had started out in a normal enough conversation, and after my brain
caught up, i went inside to wait in the waiting room and get snotted
on. Once i got inside, i looked to make sure i wasn't being followed,
and Mr Weird went into an office across the parking lot. Weirdness.
Maybe he takes an afternoon break every day to make obscene phone
calls, and someone was using the phone today. :-D Even weirder is
that he is not bad-looking... WTF is he doing acting like that in a
professional plaza parking lot kind of place? The world may never
know, cos i am sure not going back out to ask. Not a good time to hit
on me anyway, what with Anna Nicole dying today, thus bringing the
list of women i'd forsake boys for down to three. Sheesh. It's all
about *timing*, guys. ;-)

No comments: