Monday, February 26, 2007

BWAAH!

I am so sleepy. And in so much pain that I had to take two of Mummers'...what is it called? Tradol, I think. Trader Vic? Tralfamadorian? I don't know. Tra-something. She left the bottle over here because she said they make her too sleepy. I was sleepy before I took them, so I guess we'lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllldddddddddddddddddddddkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

zzzzz

Ha, ha. Just kidding. I only took them a couple minutes ago.

I am hoping Cookie & Rhett will be ok. I am worried about that. I am also sore and everything from all the moving, running, and lifting shit I had to do today, on top of the fact that afterwards, I was stupid enough to try to do some stretches. Gah. I was doing all the running, jumping, and everything because our offices are moving at the end of the week, and I had to make sure everything was packed, labelled, and all that crap for the movers. And I did it all in ONE DAY. I am the rockingest. ;-)

Owwwwch.

I was trying to keep my whatzit muscle on my right leg right above my kneecap from spasming and hurting in class tonight, and it occurred to me that leg massages are cool, and they probably really work. I just usually don't pay much attention when I am in pain because it usually goes away eventually. Or after I take a couple of Mom's Tradol. I'm probably misspelling it, but whatever. Hopefully it will stop my feet, legs, back hips, and shoulders from hurting. Tomorrow will be fun. Whee.

This semester is practically halfway over, and I'm still not ready for it.

HELP! HELP! HELP!

Rhett & Cookie were so terrified when I dropped them off today (I am boarding them overnight, 'cos the couple of times I have made speuter appointments previously, I have been unable to keep them away from the food and water, and ended up having to cancel the appointment) that I started crying, and the ladies in Boarding (who love Squoosh to death!) let me come back and help put them in the cage, and so I got to hug them and try to calm them down. I just know they think that I have left them forever. I hope they don't die. I am trying to not worry about this. I miss them so much!

I saw Rhett's blue brother on the way home (I go by Eviljob almost every night to feed and water); he looks like a Russian Blue (growing up, I had two Russian Blues that my father bought for reasons that were never apparent to anyone but him, and Rhett sort of looks like a Russian Blue Tux, if there is such a thing), and Rhett's brother is SO BIG, just like Rhett.

And I just pulled up that link and read it, and then went to British Blue, and now am wondering if that may be the blue in Rhett's woodpile. :-) Rhett certainly is 'inclined towards obesity'. Lord, that's one porky cat...but he gives TONS of kitty kisses, and his little white chin goes pink when he is happy. He is so cute! If he is a BB, I will have to keep a close eye on his teeth and gums, in case he inherited that, as well. :-)

I will have to think of something that will get these cats at Eviljob trapped and speutered. Right now, I cannot do it; I have way too much. Maybe next semester will be lighter, but until then, it is all I can do to keep them fed and watered over there. Unless I run across some help, that is.

Okay; now I *am* getting sleepy.

g'night.

.

No comments: