Monday, April 07, 2008

RrrrAAAAAAaaawwwrrrrR!

Ok...so I live. Go, me; I just love it when I do that 'surviving,
barely' thing. :-)

I am glad that I did not vent more on Thursday or over the weekend,
cos I would have been doing nothing but inflicting batshittiness...but
at the time, I thought Job 2 was having a meltdown.

I would have a hard time explaining it all, but basically we had
someone explode, and so now I have a major special project...but I
didn't know about it until this morning, cos I was not even thinking
in the *direction* of my being put on this. Fuckaduck.

So I did the usual today, and tomorrow have a horde of meetings to
work out how this will, well...work out.

In Other News, I am ok. Getting better and less depressed over Romeo,
even though I am still nursing the vestiges of the migraine that
kicked in about two p.m. today. Meg is back from Biloxi's whatever
tournament, and she was REALLY making me angry on the phone this
evening as I was driving home after Eviljob and she insisted on
talking to me when I could barely understand what she was saying, then
started getting angry at me for asking her to repeat herself. I mean,
today's migraine was one of those where I have a really hard time
*thinking*, and have these flashes of nausea with NO warning that
leave almost as quickly. I mean, I had to theft graham crackers from
the kidlets today as I was babysitting, this nausea hit so fast. I
have a really hard time actively thinking, being creative, or being
funny/appreciating humour at all when I am like this, and even after
being around it for as long as I've been *alive*, Meg still doesn't
'get' that when I say I don't feel like talking, I mean it. A lot of
the time, I don't even have the metacognitive capacity to *say* I am
having a migraine, true...but after all this time...sheesh.

I have to get up early tomorrow, so I am debating whether or not to
take some Benedryl and try to finish this evil fucking migraine off or
not...I cannot find my Imitrex *anywhere*. At least the nausea and the
drilling feeling is gone. Needless to say, I was all-but-worthless at
Eviljob; it's good that I can be all stupid and robotic there and get
away with it.

What worries me is that even though this explosion is a big
opportunity for me, I think my illness today was fear-based. I hope
this was the worst of it. And I hope tomorrow goes well...I need no
more distasters right now. I am a fragile fucking flower, after all.

growl. hiss. spit.

No comments: