Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Happy Holiday Season...FROM JAIL!

Christ.

It took longer to get him out cos the fucking jail had to go on lock-down (I'm going to 'splain more later), so I spent the WHOLE FUCKING NIGHT hanging out in jail.  Me.  ME.  

On the good side, ShaQuaNeeda The Guard in Central Booking and I are now pals.  

Kill me now.  

What was Harry arrested for?  You won't believe it.  It was a Contempt of Court charge for back-owed child support.  Yeah, for his 22 year old daughter.  Oh, wait -- it gets better:  Want to know how much?  $129.00.  Seriously.  One hundred and twenty-nine dollars.  I do not understand how that turns into a thousand, but...whatever.  And don't tell me 'no', because I *saw* the paperwork when I had to go pick up his girlfriend to get him out.  $129.00 = $1,000.00.  I gave him the receipt and I guess in theory if the order gets vacated, I get my money back (?).  I really have no clue.  I try to not hang out in JAIL.  

Jesus.

I have to teach all day today, and I am exhausted, so of course, I'm giving a test.

Oh, shut up; it'll be a nice one.

BWAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!

No comments: