Monday, November 03, 2008

I am starting my own country

I am.  Rilly.  We're a monarchy, and there are NO elections allowed; anyone even *thinking* the word 'election' is subject to death by...like...well...
 
Something really bad.  Like death by election. 
 
I am watching The Chocolate News on the Comedy Channel, and to be honest, my stuck-up honkey ass found the opening monologue offensive.  Sigh...remote, pleez.
 
::click::
 
Butsoanyway.
 
I am hurting especially because I am dividing myself across a few different environments that are different enough that the only way I win is by being neutral; I cannot believe the rabies some have this go-round. 
 
So enough about them, eh?
 
I am *so* looking forward to my drive tomorrow...I need the alone time.  Last week, I tried to take a picture of the *gorgeous* drive I have back, but the camera on my cell looked 'eh', so I tried to take a picture using my pda's camera, but the lighting was all wrong.  I need to get more 120 film and try to get some really decent pictures, but the truth is that I am probably just enjoying being ALONE so much that everything looks better than it is.  :-) 
 
I honestly never realised until this semester how extremely *un*-alone I am; I have people around me all the fricking time, unless I am at home, and I have a really hard time turning off then -- I always have tv, radio, whatever on, plus computer, IM, cell phone,and so on.  Ridonkulous. 
 
I've learnt a new word, see?  Ridonkulous.  I have one girl who is just so freaking *cute* -- she's Filipino, has a crush on this other guy in this class, and so she goes all out with the Baby Phat, the Juicy Couture, and the lipschmear; she's very *shiny*.  She smiles all the time, can speak Tagalog but doesn't want to in front of other people, wants to be a nurse, and she taught me ridonkulous.  I asked her what 'ridonkulous' meant, and was told -- and I quote -- 'it's like, donkey-ridiculous, man!'
 
I amn't certain if that is correct (part of her definition missing the more obvious mark of my gender, which raises concern), but we're going to run with that on this blog just because she's adorable.  :-D  Donkey-ridiculous. 
 
Butsoanyway.
 
I have to get to sleep soon (the one thing that I do not like about my Tues/Thurs is that they start early and end late).  My *personal* recommendation for tomorrow is to take some kind of sedative, and go on a looong drive, listen to psychotics on the radio (one of whom may well be your mommy), and laugh your ass off. 
 
Well, that's what *I* am going to do. 
 
 

No comments: