Sunday, October 25, 2009

...and on to today.

Picked up Meg's cat, and he has to be dosed with Meloxicam every six
hours...not sure how I am going to pull that one off. Other than that,
I spent the whole day trying to get a theory paper prettied up, and
reached the point where I was losing myself in my own thoughts. Grr.
And I was on the phone with Karen, who is having a nervous breakdown.
And Meg's cat plopped himself in a cat bed with his back leg hanging
out, and fusses at me when I try to help him in. Sigh. I would put
forth that I am more deserving of a vacation than ever, only I haven't
the time or money to go anywhere; I'm thinking chemical coma...what
say you?

Speaking of meds, Harry should be getting more Keppra soon-ish, and
said that my suggestion of Ativan, B12, and Benadryl made his head
stop feeling screwy. Idiot. Why am *I* his caseworker? Unfairness.

I can finish getting caught up tomorrow if I can get some peace, then
douse some Eviljob fires, and then tackle some busywork that is
necessary busywork. My fingers are crossed on this. Ugh. I probably
shouldn't have gone to that party and worked instead, but...well,
pfft. I always feel guilty...always.

1 comment:

Scott Johnson said...

Ativan, B12, and Benadryl? I guess it's hard to have a screwy-feeling head if you're unconscious...