Thursday, May 24, 2007

Owch.

Biopsy results in about a week. I hurt like hell. Nabothian cyst on my
cervix to be removed on the 7th. 4cm cyst on Millicent. I am back on
The Pill to see if that will bring the cyst on Millicent down, cos
otherwise he wants to cut Millicent out. I did not want to be alone
after (it hurt so badly, i cannot even describe it, like being stabbed
in the womb, or something. Guys, that would be like taking a knife in
the nuts, ok?), so my pained and bleeding self phoned Meg repeatedly
until she gave up on having office hours and came to be with me. We
had lunch as i waited for all the painkillers i took to kick in, and
then i made her go with me to get a pedicure. The place i love to go
to is a Vietnamese place, and they have guys who work there too--they
own the place. And they have two wide-screen tvs on each end of the
room, and they always fight about what gets on tv. It's funny. Today
one of the guys went to the video rental place nearby and got a bunch
of kick boxing movies, so Meg and i watched some Stephen Segal movie
where a lot of things were blown up, then we watched some other
kick-boxing movie called Feets of Stank, or something. They are cool,
but i can never follow the plots, and painkillers don't help. But it
is better than being alone. Ow.

No comments: