Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Relaxing...


Romeo is ok so far.  He is still not eating all that well, though; I am still giving him the cyproheptadine (sp) and Dr Vet gives him a shot of Valium when I take him in, but I may end up trying the pot route anyway, just to see if it works better.  Of the two drugs so far, the Valium works the best; the cyproheptadine (sp, and yes, I *am* too lazy and sleepy to look it up) seems to make him sleepier than it makes him hungry, thought that may be the Buspar.  I have no idea.  Crawford & Co. for Menu Foods did finally phone me back though, and are sending some nine pages of paperwork.  Only a month late...not too shabby.

Snort.

Harry has started a new job, and I am hoping that he can actually *keep* it for a while -- that means not having seizures 'cos he is nervous about not having seizures.  Since there is less point in giving Romeo my Valium then there is in giving it to Harry, I went ahead and gave some to Harry.

Well it not only reduces anxiety, it does serve to a small extent as an anti-seizure med; before Harry was on Keppra, he was taking it. 

Butsoanyway.

Speaking of relaxing, I have found one thing that really has helped me to fall asleep:  Designing cat furniture in my mind.

Quit laughing.

Stuff like this, or this...or even more elaborate.  I thought of a cool-ass giant tree with tree house just the other night -- like one that would reach to the ceiling, and have branches, and stuff.  For some reason, taking all my cats' different personalities and likes/dislikes into design consideration is a marvellous soporific...at least for me. 

Let's keep hoping that things go okay.

g'night

No comments: