Monday, February 04, 2008

Kill me now before it gets worse.

Not that I bring up this movie a lot, but...remember Idiocracy? Well, I got this from Betty a little bit ago:



(continues from Betty's email)

Okay, so this is how I imagine this conversation went:


Wal-Mart Employee: 'Lo 'dis Walmarts bakree, how n'I help ya?'


Customer: 'I would like to order a cake for a going away party this week.'


Wal-Mart Employee: 'What you wan onna cake?'


Customer: "'Best Wishes Suzanne', and underneath that 'We will miss you'".


3 comments:

taco said...

I ordered a cake that was supposed to say
Happy Birthday Ken.

I wrote it out in block printing: it looked just like this

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KEN

The N in Ken was perfect. The cake ended up saying

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KEY.

Key? They acted like it was KILLING them to fix it.
They called in a squad of experts to discuss it, they studied it and kept wondering ...like the name KEN was a strange new name to them (since they were all rednecks, I assume they've heard of Ken & Barbie.... They acted like it was an ORDEAL.

I will never order a "special" cake again!

taco said...

Re: your cake, it could have been altered to say, understand that we will miss you.

Maybe English was not their first language?

dennis said...

Dennis would enjoy that cake