Thursday, February 28, 2008

Open the Pod Bay Doors Please, Mac

I am so pathetically easy to make happy. All that has to happen is to
have a semi-early day, help with getting the parking lot cats fed and
warm (thanks, Harry), and come home to a fudge pop and ... Ready?
SPACEJACKED. Yes, Spacejacked. Corbin Bernsen and Amanda Pays in what
should be one of the most campy sci-fi movies ever, not that I think
anyone keeps a list, or anything. But if someone *were* to be keeping
a list, well...it would be in the top ten. Ka-peach?
Well, that's what he says in the film.
in Other News, I am having yet another one of those days where I would
really love to drop out of The System, pay my bills by writing stupid
self-help books, and do Nothing Productive. Something *boring*. Pfft.
I am getting over-tired again.
I made the mistake of offering up a friend who is a notorious flake to
step in as a speaker (paid) when the originally-slated speaker had
health problems. All seemed well until yesterday, when Notorious Flake
phoned *me* to, well...flake. Since this instalment of the lecture
series is for, well, *tomorrow*, I told Flake that I am o-u-t out, and
that cancelling is on Flake, not me. Gave Flake Madame President (of
the hosting group)'s home phone number and told Flake to have a day.
That is the LAST time I will ever get involved in something like
that...I mean, I am not even actually *in* that group, I just know
several people who are. I haven't had any calls or email over it, so I
assume Flake's flaking is ok. Who knows?
ok...back to Spacejacked.
.

1 comment:

dennis said...

Dennis could not live with a Flake-- Dennis likes order and schedules (regular meals must be served!) Dennis keen desire is to have an interesting comment from Ancodia on his blog.