Tuesday, March 04, 2008

eek.

sigh...I have had two -- TWO -- post totalled by the browser on my pda
timing out. granted, they were really long, but grrr.

now i am on a different phone-pda-smartphone-whatever...we'll see how
this goes.

ultimately, it ended up being a good thing that Flake flaked, cos that
very day, i had to spend the whole day at Eviljob anyway. we're having
a teensy bit of upheaval at Eviljob, and I've been dealing with it
since Friday, and took today off. I have to get to work on Job2 stuff,
cos i've fallen behind there, now. And I keep forgetting to
capitalise, so bear with me.

sigh.

I am heading a project that I don't want at Job2, and i am frankly
having a hard time getting motivated...and it has to be out the door
in two months; this sucks serious butt. We are making video clips with
non-human actors as stimuli, and it's usually something i enjoy, but
for some reason i am just not into it right now. I am admittedly tired
of coming up with these...the people with the money love them,
but...it gets old. But i did negotiate a pretty good suite om Fri &
Mon that really pushes J2 along towards getting all prettied-up like
old J2 was, gosh darn it.

I would be enjoying this more if we had the slave labour we had at J2.

sighness.

In Other News, i have been getting calls for no reason from That Guy
From Ever Ago. I suppose I should have more to say on that, but right
now I don't.

ok...time to get back to work so that I can duck out early and go play trivia.

No comments: