Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Birthday, Easter Squooshables!

I approximate that this is the beginning of Kitten Season each year,
even though it is not on a fixed day (ummm...it isn't, right? Sorry; I
am at best an agnostic), I have decided to make Easter the birthday of
*my* Easter Squooshables cos it' as close as I can figure to their
real birthday, plus it gives me something legitimate to celebrate when
everyone else is celebrating their superstitious nonsense, so happy
birthday to Mister Squooshable Bobby Vinton Baconface Kittypants (3),
Mister Rhett Butler BlueCat Kittypants (2), and Miss Cookie Noel
Kittypants (2). And if you are lucky enough to believe in
reincarnation (not me, sadly), Dr Romeo Detroit might even be an
Easter Squooshable somewhere this season, too. If he is, he's coming
back as a Siamese again, I just know it. ;-)

Happy Birthday, babies everywhere. :-)

.

3 comments:

dennis said...

Dennis is sorry to hear about Romeo D.

dennis said...

Dennis was born March 31. right during kitten season.

ancodia said...

Thank you, Dennis! :-) You and Romeo would have probably liked each other. :-) And happy birthday, in advance!