Monday, March 17, 2008

I'm feeling much better!

...though I am almost superstitious to say so.

Romeo is ok, and I know this cos Mom drove all the way over there to
see him because she knew that I wouldn't be able to. So since Rome is
hospitalised almost halfway between the two of us (this new-er vet is
a much longer drive, but it is worth it), she went. What's funny is
that I went home to work after getting back from the vet's, cos I had
to do some serious booking to make up for lost time. So I put on QVC
just to have some background noise (and cos I like Connemara marble),
and at some point I must have floated off into some half-dream thing;
I was 'hearing' the host and guest arguing with each other about Irish
traditions and whatnot, and it was escalating into a fight...in my
dream. Then the phone rang (Mummers), and I was honestly surprised to
see that the show was normal. How funny.

I also figured out (with a little help) what I was screwing up with
the video transfer, and I am just a god damned moron...but we knew
that. Yep. The good news of that is that the help I got was so VERY
raving about how spiffy our stuff looked...thank Ceiling Cat.

I am incredibly tired. But I am getting a lot accomplished.

And I miss Romeo. :-/

No comments: