Sunday, March 16, 2008

Kitty Brawndo...epic fail.

Ok, not really. Romeo was at the vet's yesterday for dehydration, and
now he is also on amoxicillin. Pfft. He needed 550 ml of fluids there,
I gave another 150 (was supposed to be 200, but he became wholly
intolerant and walked away) today. He also had an enema yesterday,
because Doc figured he was at risk of becoming constipated or
impacted...oh,was that ever fun: Measle poop everywhere.

He's ok today, and he has to go back tomorrow morning for probably
another 550 ml sub-cutaneous fluids. And I have Mom and some others
coming for dinner. Sigh.

We're having a shrimp pasta thingy I make and a loofly salad. Whee.
Hope no one minds Sir Stinks-A-Lot. I mean, it's not like I can spray
Febreeze on him, and right now, he's too sick to bathe.

No comments: