Sunday, February 03, 2008

Damnation, but this place is noisy.

I am playing QB1. W00t. Harry is an idiot...I lent (heh) him some
money to place a bet (illegal or not, we're at a new bar this year,
and they're letting a couple of guys here do it), and SchmuckMan's
handwriting was so unreadable that one of the guys taking bets (also
customers) had to come back to our table twice...sigh. Whatever they
are betting is convoluted enough that I didn't follow -- one is a
straight-out bet, and the other is the weird one, but whatever... A
bunch of people at our table did it, and I know Harry's short on
money, so what the hell.

Anyway, at least this year I'm not the only girl, cos Meg came. Yay.

My prediction is Pats, though I'm not saying who I'm *for*.

kthxbai


**update**

So Harry won the minor straightforward bet, 'cos he knew I was (along with everyone else) favouring The Patriots, and so he just HAS to be different. But he lost on the other, ridiculously complex bet, and that one (naturally) both cost and was worth more. Le sigh.

:-) But I *am* happy NY won.

Ok, now on to funny stuffs...

No comments: