Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Just sayin'

I went to a new place to play trivia with Harry, and it was pretty
cool. They have pirate crap on the walls, which makes them a really
cool place. The food wasn't bad, either. Though I ended up paying, cos
Harry forgot his wallet...grr. Mom does that to me constantly, also;
Harry does it cos he is retarded, and Mummers does it cos all her
life, someone has taken care of her silly ass. I want to have the
luxury of wandering out of my house with nothing but a comb and a
lipstick, safe in the knowledge that I will be fed and looked after.
A-mazing.

Butsoanyway.

I am getting ready for tomorrow, hugging my blue cat (that would be
Rhett), and watching The Pacifier. I'd never seen this before, and am
wondering exactly what it is that Vin Diesel *does*, because he is
funny-looking as hell, and has a remarkable lack of talent,
acting-wise. Is he famous for some martial arts stuff, like Chuck
Norris (spoken as if i had ANY CLUE AT ALL what Chuck Norris is famous
for, or could pick him out of a line up)? I am not sure why i wanted
to see this movie, but now i am glad i didn't rent it or anything.
Ok... I need to finish kissing my blue cat, find some Excedrin, and
get to work on the data crap and the tomorrow crap.

3 comments:

Bobby D. said...

cats need lots of hugs... how come you no visit with me? you want to see funny looking no talent? the old steven segall movies are supposed to be serious but are dorky laff fests.

dennis said...

Dennis hisses at Chedwick.

ancodia said...

I agree with the funny-looking no-talent! :-) Segal *is* a dorky laff fest! And hugs! :-)

Now play nice, you two...