Wednesday, August 20, 2008

i live.

i am home. stiff, sore...VERY stiff and sore, but alive. i am having
some amazingly awful pain in my diaphragm and neck/shoulder area, but
i am sure this will pass. i cannot mange to get to my computer or
tolerate sitting with my laptop yet, so i'm on pda, but...i'm alive.
yay.

and i am desperately craving a big-ass chef salad, only i am alone and
it is the middle of the night, and it is all stormy, so i can't have
one. if i *could*, it would be a ginormous salad with avocado, bleu
cheese crumbles, tomatoes, bacon, chicken...or, even better, that
saladwhatsis at california pizza kitchen that has all that stuff *and*
beets. beets rock.

sigh. i do not remember when i took my last pain pills. grr. i think i
am due. after my surgery in 2003, i was sent home with three brown
pills and a big bottle of percoset; this time i have just the
percoset. oh, well. mom drove me home, and in retrospect i should have
let kate or, well, anyone else who had offered take me, cos my mother
drives like shit. i ended up throwing her out, so she's currently at
home pouting, i am sure.

i would post more, but right now i am pretty boring -- my conversation
is limited to how i am in pain and hungry. you can fill in the blanks
from there, i am sure.

No comments: