Friday, October 03, 2008

serenity prayer on a friday night out with the girls

o hai. ceiling cat, grant me the strength to not have too many
jalapeno poppers to accompany my rum and cokes, the wisdom to not give
myself brain damage from rolling my eyes too far or frequently up into
my head at the drunken lout attempting to gain my favour, and the
intestinal fortitude to not blow chunks whilst some in my party
engange in behaviour with which i disagree, even when this behaviour
includes abstaining from eating and bathrooming activities so as to
impress the inebriated hyena drooling 140-proof onto her cleavage with
how 'dainty' and/or 'feminine' she is, for, verily, although the
over/under on aforementioned hyena's current possession of a valid
driving licence is not looking all that swell for him right now, and
not even an act of congress would get *me* near that crotch (no pun
intended, cc; i know you hiss at teh prayerz punz), not all womenfolk
were created by you to have the same standards, and further, hyena is
entitled to chase after whatever presents itself to be chased, no
matter how ill-advised that presentation may be. but we've already
covered that.

oh, and -- grant me the creativity to come up with a good reason why i
stepped out, cos i don't really smoke anymore and have no cigarettes,
and therefore won't go back in smelling of smoke.

kthxbai.

No comments: