Sunday, October 26, 2008

Shaddap.

I seem to have upset a few people with my last post.  Hey, I live to annoy; I only rarely get the opportunity away from here.  I would like to mention though -- I at no time mentioned SOCIOECONOMIC STATUS as being the differentiator between me and thee, as it were.  

No, no...actually what I said was that I (and my sister, as well as my family, most all my friends, and so forth) are better than the type of person who is a selfish, self-serving, lazy, irresponsible alcoholic with a documented, undebateable history of drunken driving.  I stand by that statement; we may all start off 'equal' from birth, but our actions from that point certainly do sharply differentiate us all...it's this little thing called PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY.  Guess what?  That rewards the people who behave and make good with themselves.  *My* system works better than others where everyone stays 'equal' regardless of their actions and personal choices.  

Allow me to further entertain with a brief list of other 'types' who have less value than myself:  

1) Child abusers/molesters
2) People who hurt or neglect animals
3) People who hurt/neglect/take advantage of the elderly
4) Spree killers
5) Serial killers
6) Gang-bangers
7) People who destroy things just to destroy them
8) Pathological liars
9) Thieves
10) Most criminals
11) Many politicians
12) ANYONE who allows their selfish fun to injure others (e.g., DUIs, peer pressure, etc...)
13) People who commit hate crimes (yeah, that's as opposed to the 'ilu crimes', smartass)
14) Spouse/partner abusers
15) Rapists
16) People who could do something to help in this world and choose not to because it is inconvenient

I could go on, but I am getting bored.  I may re-post my original post; I could also post my post where I got all medieval on some hineys, and I may still, but the one thing that I will not do is allow the misconception to continue that I said something that was 'snotty'.  This has nothing to do with 'snot', nothing to do with SES, and everything to do with MORALITY.  We're aiming for stages five or six here; feel free to work on that.  

And stop kvetching.  If you really think that I suck, consider this dismaying observation: this blog has no windows, and no doors. Which offers you this chilling challenge: to find a way out! Of course, there's always my way:


MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!


No comments: