Friday, August 10, 2007

I need sleep.


I am done.  I just have to got to the new vet's and get more fluids tomorrow, and then go to Job 2.  Whee.  I am in desperate need of sleep;  when I get like this, I misread everything horribly --just now when I signed in to Gmail, I saw the banner thingy that said:

Reuters: Oddly Enough - Giant Lego man found in Dutch sea - 2 days ago

What I read was:

Reuters: Oddly Enough -  (Man's) Giant Lego found in Dutch ass 2 days ago

And I actually thought about that for a moment, considering exactly *why* this would be newsworthy, especially if it happened two days ago, and why an adult would have giant Legos.  Yep.  Time for bed.  If I were not so tired, I could've spelt something truly clever.  Rilly.  Swear.  It's just that my brain is not on at the moment. 

g'night.

.


No comments: