Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Ok, so i suck.

I started a post earlier, but i was too tired to finish it. Right now,
i am waiting for Harry to show up for Showdown. We had guests today at
Job 2, so i had to get all cleaned up and stuff. Whee. I think it went
well, and this group will be partnering with us shortly, which means
more money, and damn it, isn't that always welcome?

Butsoanyway.

Harry has a heart catheterisation in the morning for a pretty large
blockage caused from his being a rampaging fucktard. Well, that and
eating absolute crap. So let us all hope that he does not die or have
to go in for another bypass, cos then i will never get paid back
anything. I know, it has been at least two months since i lent him two
thousand to get his stupid car back, and to date he has repaid me
exactly fifty dollars. And mind you, the money to bail out his car is
on top of the other money i have given him which i have not kept track
of faithfully, as it has been a hundred here, fifty there, and so on.
I would be happy with just the 2k back; between Harry and Romeo, all
my pin money is GONE. Seriously. I have not been this broke since,
well...a long time. A really long time. But my point is that the only
way i will ever get *any* money back is if he lives and is working, so
i hope tomorrow is uneventful. Sigh.

No comments: