Wednesday, August 15, 2007

which came first; the goth, or the depression?

Nam Sibyllam quidem Cumis ego ipse oculis meis vidi in ampulla pendere, et cum illi pueri dicerent: "Σίβυλλα, τί θέλεις;" respondebat illa: " ἀποθανεῖν θέλω".
(I myself saw the Cumaean Sibyl with my own eyes, hanging in a basket, and whenever the boys asked her, "Sibyl, what do you want?", she used to answer, "I want to die.")
I feel that way a lot of the time also, Sibyl.

Rilly.

Butsoanyway.

Today I RACED (did you see that? ALL CAPS. I RACED) to get to Job 2 in time for a VERY IMPORTANT (note the ALL CAPS AGAIN), LIFE OR DEATH meeting.

No one was there.

Well, people *were* there, but no meeting. Nothing. And no one could be bothered to *tell* anyone that it was off, so five or six of us were wandering around like morons for about fifteen minutes before we gave up and tried to re-schedule. I was pissed off; I had gotten up at 4:30 in the morning after a handful of hours' sleep so that I could water Romeo, pill him, feed my other cats, and hug and kiss Mr Rhett Butler Kittypants (he gets so bored and lonely in that cage) before I left. Oh, and bathe, dress, try to look cute, and so forth.

That really pissed me off, cos once I am at Job 2 I might as well stay, and then I had to go directly to Eviljob, and ended up getting home not all that long ago. I really hate days like this. I need to go to sleep, but I just wanted to record for posterity that days like this really piss me off. My kitties miss me a lot when I am gone for that long. I am so desperately looking forward to doing the graduating and leaving thing. And the having one job thing. *Really* looking forward to that part.

grr.

.

No comments: