Monday, November 12, 2007

The Coming Tuxedo Cat Uprising

The Lovely-and-Talented Ms. Grammarian always makes me laugh; she has seen signs of the Tuxedo Cat Uprising. This TCU is largely *my* fault -- of all the cats I have been able to trap and speuter at Eviljob, the tuxes (including Mehitabel) rarely get trapped. And because they rarely get trapped, they rarely get speutered. So after two years, I actually *have* seen a decrease in cats at Eviljob...except tuxes.

This is a tuxedo cat:


Now imagine hordes of them.

::shiver::

I have a blue tuxedo (Rhett Butler Kittypants) and two black cats (Squooshable Bobby Vinton Baconface Nguyen Kittypants and Cookie Noel Kittypants) that came from the Eviljob matriarch, Mehitabel Kittypants. Mehitabel hates me and looks a lot like the cat up there, except for the part about the picture up there not hissing at me when I look at it.

I thought that I would have more time to post, but I have to get to work at Eviljob; I had today off from Job 2 (both of them), and now have to catch up some time at Eviljob. Yay.

ok...more later. I will leave you with what is probably my all-time favourite lolcat pic so far; it reminds me of Squoosh and Cookie, and now of the Tuxedo Cat Uprising:

4 comments:

Smento said...

You'd think they'd have better manners than to take over the Earth, leaving a large swath of destruction in their wake, given their attire. But no. They're killing machines.

We must arm ourselves and get our houses in order.

Middle Ditch said...

Oh, you mean they are feral cats and you trap and spay them. Good for you! But why is it so hard to get the tuxedo's? And why evil job? I've got three cats, Timothy West (always hungry and always wanting more, nearly renamed Oliver Twist) Psipsina (huge, coward, big kitten) Mitzie Misdemenour (the lady of the house and Top Cat) and a lodger named Castrato because of his high voice.

ancodia said...

omg... nothing less than a bomb shelter will do! Tuxedo cats are, after all, much smarter than I am; they will figure out a way to get me! ;-)

I think it is hard to get the tuxedos because Mehitabel is a genius. She has vexed me for almost three years at this point. She thinks that I am a velociraptor out to eat her babies, and she trains them to stay away from me. Mehitabel is, in all probability, the smartest cat on Earth; I will freely admit -- with no shame-- that she is smarter than I shall ever be.

As for why Eviljob, it is because Eviljob is in a corporate park area, and people dump unwanted cats and kittens off there, the worthless, sack-of-shit ass holes. I guess they figure there's not all that much road traffic, and the 'nice people' will feed them. Sigh.

Bobby D. said...

Tuxedos of the world unite!