Thursday, November 15, 2007

I have not been kidnapped by Mehitabel & Co.

No...I have had (yet another) busy week. And this extra-sucks 'cos I want
to quit and play for a bit. Pfft. Right now I am in my Last Required Class
(LRC), and it is a halfway out-of-department one. Our prof is so freaking
adorable I could just hug him; he gets *so* enthusiastic about *everything*,
and that's a damned accomplishment in what is basically a robotics/progging
theory class.

In Other News, Trillian on my laptop appears to have bufed the pooch, as one
of my brother's friends used to say (not that I ever could figure out what
that *meant*); I cannot figure out what is wrong with Trillian, but Steve
and I appear to be the only
ones<http://www.ask-steve.com/archives/latest_trillian_update_causes_crashes.html>.
Hmmm...

...bastards! i go and type a post, then my pda discharges and i lose
it all. Bwaah! On my cell drafts save in gmail, but not on the pda,
even if i am using the non-WAP browser? wtf? Bastards. Everybody's a
bastard. ;-)

sigh. Ok -- bed.

No comments: