Monday, November 26, 2007

I am who, now?

Sigh... Could someone more in-the-loop than myself please let me know
if being told that I am exactly like Garcia on Criminal Minds is a
compliment, criticism, or neutral observation?

jesus...at least assure me that Garcia is a female, and ideally one
*under* like, fifty. Fack.

In Xmas news, I am wholly convinced that in her version of Rockin'
Around the Christmas Tree, Amy Grant says, 'have some fuckin pie'. I
think she slipped it in there -- I know I would.

This revelation comes after having listened to the song at least
twenty times today on the Limited Playlist Holiday Station today. At
least this year it's not Christmas Shoes, thank Ceiling Cat. I hate
that song. I have been threatening to write my own holiday song since
I heard it, 'cos *my* song would be better; unhindered by religious
beliefs as I am, I have NO qualms whatsoever about sucking as much
marrow as possible out of the old Pity Bone.

ok...back to work. Yay.

.

2 comments:

Smento said...

Oh please, please, please let her have said "have some fuckin' pie."

Do you realize how much that would make my day? Is she still all addicted to Jesus and stuff?

ancodia said...

I do not know a whole lot about her, 'cept she wore that fugly coat on that jeebus record she made 800 years ago. I think. I could go wiki her, but I have to get an hour's worth of sleep, stat; my eyeballs are buzzing. I hate it when that happens. All I remember (and I am probably misremembering) is that Amy Grant left her husband for some married guy, or something like that. I think since then she's been less bible-freakish, but I don't know. I am not even sure of any of her songs except the Rockin' one, and Baby Baby (was that the name?).

ok...sleep. when some freak from the AG fan club mail-bombs me and calls me names, I will be happy to change anything I said that is wrong.

'cept for the part about the fugly coat, that is; I stand by that part.